Thursday, December 19, 2019

Lindberg Jolly Rogers - 1:130 scale model instructions

     it's been quite a while since I published my last blog here on Blogger.  I'm sure there have been a few changes made during this hiatus.......please bear with me as I may run into them.  a recent request has prompted me to post the instruction sheets for the Lindberg Jolly Rogers,  1:130 scale model.  So far,  the most requested set of instructions to date,  has been the Revell Cutty Sark, 1:96 scale.  The Cutty Sark kit went out of production for a few years,  but has since begun to be reproduced by Revell Germany.  Whether or not it will slow the search for them.....the jury is still out on this.

   this is likely a later production of the Jolly Rogers kit,  since the instructions are dated 2009.  This is interesting,  because Lindberg models {J. Lloyd International LTD.} was sold off around this time...
..the molds bought up by rival model companies.  Round 2 models bought some of them......I believe this kit being one of them.   the instructions are a 24 page booklet.......I did them in full size sheets.
Kit #70874






























Having built this kit,  I can tell you that there are some fit issues.  As I recall,  the main deck lines up poorly,  and the rat lines need to be modified to fit.  There may be other small issues,  that I can't seem to recall other than these,  so take you time and prefit all the parts before you apply cement.





No comments:

Post a Comment